Participate in Looking Deeply into Money
You can participate in looking deeply into money with RAISING CLARITY in two ways:
- Contribute a gatha helping others look deeply into money.
- Use the gathas to help you look deeply into money.
I learned about gathas from Thich Nhat Hanh. Here is their why and how.
In brief, gathas are a mindfulness tool; when you use them, they are a mindfulness practice.
What’s cool is because gathas are attached to something (drinking water, going to the bathroom, driving a car, cooking, eating…you name it!) when you do it, you can remember to be mindful using its gatha.
Looking Deeply into Money
It is time to create some money gathas. I want to publish them to help us each remember how we want to be when it comes to money.
And I invite you to join me and possibly earn some free coaching or consulting for yourself or another at the holidays.
Send Me Your Money Gathas
- Read the link explaining gathas.
- Sit with the idea, the practice, and creating your own for a little while (if you’ve never used them before).
- Picture (rather than think about) how you want to be with money.
- Start writing! Email me your best drafts). If I publish one of yours, I will give you (or anyone you designate) a free half-hour of coaching or consulting and (of course) attribute your gatha to you. There is no competition: if I love your gatha, I will publish it.
- Remember that the best gathas are very simple and very deep.
- I am deliberately not sharing my gathas with you so yours are fresh fresh fresh! If you want some prompts, I propose you look at the link about gathas. If you really want to see one of mine before you try your hand, contact me.
- Just this once: please don’t send your drafts as a comment to this post. (But you can certainly ask questions that way!)
- WHAT’S THE DEADLINE? So glad you asked 🙂 The deadline is two weeks from today: November 27th.