Our Equinox Event
The timing of this year’s Fall Equinox is Saturday, September 22nd at 9:54 pm Eastern. And the Fall Equinox is Nature’s New Year. We believe it’s a great idea to work with the energies of Nature. We believe the Fall Equinox is the perfect time consciously to start your new projects, new work, revitalize your Everything. Please join us for our Equinox Event!
Our Event this year will include:
- a generous guided meditation, and then sharing together
- the Equinox Energizing Moment.
Note: Our minute-by-minute Event schedule is below, at the end of the Timeline in the last section.
RAISING CLARITY Fall Equinox Event 2018
- The Event takes place by conference call. It lasts 2 hours. You’ll get the conference calling number when your registration is confirmed.
- The Event lasts from 8-10pm Eastern (5-7pm Pacific; 6-8pm Mountain; 7-9pm Central), on Saturday, September 22, 2018. This is the day of the Equinox itself. We are lucky enough that our Event includes the precise moment of the Equinox–9:54 Eastern (6:45 Pacific).
- $40 to $70, sliding scale. Please pay what you feel inspired to pay within that range using Paypal, by Friday, September 21st. For Paypal, use email@example.com as the payment address.
- This event is capped at 20 participants, to give you a truly, deeply, madly participatory experience.
How To Register
- Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org and say you want to participate. My email back to you is your confirmation that I’m holding a place for you until you are able to pay, at which point your place is confirmed. If I don’t get your payment in a timely way, I may email you about releasing it.
Mostly Free, Optional, Preparation Ideas:
- Read this information carefully. Think about what it means to you, write about it if that helps you digest it and make it meaningful.
- Prepare spaces within you to receive the Equinox energy.
- *Write up your desires, needs, thirsts, hungers, empty spaces, and other plans for the New Year that starts this Fall Equinox (9/22/18).
- Make a date or many dates now in your calendar to revisit them often. This will be important to sustaining them like growing plants within the spaces you’ve prepared within you–all year!
- **Publish them in our Equinox GDoc. This is open to everyone. You do not need to join the Event!
- **Publish them in an email to me (free, with no reply except a thank-you). This, too, is open to everyone.
- ***Add an Equinox coaching session before or after you write. ($50 for up to an hour; please email me to schedule this)
Notes to the Mostly Free, Optional, Preparation Ideas
*Writing helps you clarify, concretize and commit.
**Publishing your writing helps you commit, detach, and get support.
***Our base rate for coaching is normally $100/hour so $50 for up to an hour is a significant discount and a gift of extra support at the Equinox.
- 9/17: All payments due if sent via check.
- 5pm: Last chance to ask a question or have a session. Beth goes offline til the Equinox Event.
- Payments due, via Paypal to email@example.com
- Urgent contact by cellphone only from this point on (cell number given upon registration).
- 9/22: The Equinox Event Itself
- 8:00 (Optional Pre-event) How to set a goal or goals and practice setting (speaking) yours, experimenting with what feels right out loud. This is especially for those who haven’t done any of the Optional Preparation (above).
- 8:30 (Start of the Event.) Reading/announcements by each person of their goals (in succinct form).
- 9:00 Discussion
- 9:25 Equinox Guided Meditation: visit to RAISING CLARITY’s dream home, a protected, restful space for getting personal guidance and nourishing vision.
- 9:45 Guided Meditation Sharing
- 9:54 Equinox Moment
- 9:55 Last Sharing and Goodbyes.