It is butt-kickingly effective to
- know what you have to do when
- not even think about it until it’s time because you trust yourself that much
- learn to see what doesn’t need to be done at all
with quiet confidence.
I hope you’ll enjoy all my posts on time–and use them to learn how to sculpt time!
Remember, time-sculpting is
- clarity about time as fluid and bendable,
- clarity that the way we experience time is of our choosing, and
- clarity that the way we live in time can become an art form.
You can start here to read this series of posts.