Here is a rainbow of audio recordings we have done over the years. Click on the underlined links below.
In this half-hour show, I discuss how to stay peaceful and ethical when managing money and fundraising. My hosts are Bettina Blanchard and Ross Goldberg of this Maine public radio show focused on having fun living simply. Listen for Bettina’s genius insight that being busy is basically like having too much”stuff” in your schedule.
In this 56-minute webinar, I tell Executive Director Sky Blue of the Fellowship for Intentional Community how to stay true to yourself, and stay sane, while raising money.
Successful Balanced Living, February 21 and February 28, 2018
A two-part radio show (each part is a half-hour) with sound-healer and Reiki master Andrea Wenger, showing:
- on February 21st: how to identify a blockage in your flow of giving or receiving, and how to heal it
- on February 28th: how to reclaim time you may be giving away to others without meaning to, and how to stop.
For 36 minutes, Kimberly Maska, mindful marketer for spiritual entrepreneurs interviewed me. This show is a wild ride into
- my past life as an art model and a fundraiser (and how they are similar);
- my first big-donor ask
- how I came up with the term “soul-colleague,” and
- what I do instead of advertising
- plus a whole lot more related to promoting your work.
Professional coach Doug Gfeller, MCC interviews me about “Integrating Your Body Into The Coaching Conversation.
The blog series “Promotion with Integrity” helps you cultivate your promotional superpowers. Each post contains a recording of a guided meditation that lasts about 20 minutes. This series helps you:
- get juiced about promoting your work, with integrity
- radiate confidence
- open your heart
- speak your truth
- embrace your clairvoyance
- accept healing in areas you may be wounded.
We also offer a video welcome to RAISING CLARITY here.